Funky Trend

Funky Trend

20 Craziest and Weirdest Dresses

Apr. 9, 2009 23 Comments Posted under: Dresses






Follow Me on Pinterest

Incoming search terms:

  • Butterfly Dress
  • feather dress
  • crazy dress
  • butterfly dresses
  • dres
  • crazy dresses
  • candy dresses


23 Comments Leave a comment

  1. donak said:

    Apr. 20, 2009

    sooooooooooo nice send me a new things thanks

  2. donak said:

    Apr. 20, 2009

    sooooooooooo nice send me a new things thanks

  3. yuyu said:

    May. 2, 2009

    waoow it s too cool !!!! who do this dresses ??

  4. yuyu said:

    May. 2, 2009

    waoow it s too cool !!!! who do this dresses ??

  5. alia said:

    Oct. 25, 2009

    what astupid dress. so dirty

  6. alia said:

    Oct. 24, 2009

    what astupid dress. so dirty

  7. alia said:

    Oct. 24, 2009

    crazy and soooooo stupiddddddddddddddddddd

  8. alia said:

    Oct. 25, 2009

    crazy and soooooo stupiddddddddddddddddddd

  9. Vix said:

    Dec. 15, 2009

    Wow! Where did you find that butterfly dress? I’ve seen pictures but I really would love to know where to buy it!

  10. Vix said:

    Dec. 14, 2009

    Wow! Where did you find that butterfly dress? I’ve seen pictures but I really would love to know where to buy it!

  11. goddeehzs said:

    Jan. 10, 2010

    OMG! the candy dresses are so awesome xP

  12. goddeehzs said:

    Jan. 9, 2010

    OMG! the candy dresses are so awesome xP

  13. Rebecca said:

    Jan. 15, 2010

    <3 the dresses :)

  14. Rebecca said:

    Jan. 15, 2010

    <3 the dresses :)

  15. Carlos said:

    Jan. 23, 2010

    Seriuosly, My wife and I love the butterfly dress and would love to purchase one. Where can we contact someone to purchase one?

  16. Carlos said:

    Jan. 23, 2010

    Seriuosly, My wife and I love the butterfly dress and would love to purchase one. Where can we contact someone to purchase one?

  17. jen said:

    May. 29, 2010

    i would like to know where i can buy the butterfly dress

  18. julystar said:

    Jun. 9, 2010

    u dont have to be mean

  19. Whmc1234 said:

    Oct. 11, 2010

    I WANT THE BUTTERFLY DRESS!!!!!!!

  20. Nvs911 said:

    Oct. 24, 2010

    OMG I really love the candy dress <3

  21. stephanie said:

    Oct. 28, 2010

    cool! i luv the tent dress!

  22. sakura said:

    Dec. 4, 2010

    SKITTLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  23. kylemore said:

    Aug. 22, 2011

    ugliest dresses have ever seen in my life you are all freaks if you think there in any way wearable.LOSERZZZ

Leave a Reply