It’s time to update your wardrobe for Spring and Summer, girls! And this season there are so many hot trends emerging, you’ll have plenty to choose from! Here are 7 Hottest Fashion Trends for Spring-Summer season according to fashion gurus from Elle, Vogue and In Style.
1. Bold Belts:Dressing up your outfit with a bright bold belt is one of the easiest ways to update your look.If you wearing a black outfit, opt for a thick colorful belt that will instantly add character and style.
2. Big Earrings, Bangles and Necklaces:Bright jewelry is the best way to dress up any outfit. And this Spring-Summer season bold jewelry is as hot as ever!
3. White and Black:Go classic this Spring, pick a black’n’white dress or mix your white items with black ones. Pick a white belt, black heels and black earrings, or look for a black and white necklace to complete the look.
4. The Nude Hues:At the other end of the scale, there’s the nude hues. The catwalk went mad for these Spring-Summer 2009, and as a result – there’s a huge range of nude colours on the rails!
5. Funky Bags: With the huge influence of recession many designers have focused their attention on accessories rather than garments. Jewelry, shoes, handbags of this season are very unusual and bright.
6. Hot Orange Shoes: Orange is a top trend color for shoes in spring 2009. It is bright, lively and dynamic. There will be plenty of bright tints this spring in garments as well but it is better to combine flesh hues in clothes with bright colors in shoes to create a nice-looking image.