If you want to have Funky Nails just paint the town in the color you want to, go ahead and have a blast with Nail Art
Nails with a difference
Get your creative juices flowing and fuel that spirit of adventure. Don’t hold back, go crazy! Here’s how you can get an astounding array of custom designed talons.
First apply a Crystal Clear, (Wear Extraordinaire) shade or Top Coat, this prevents staining the nails.
* Deeply Red, was used as a base coat for nails on both hands.
* On the left hand – The thumb is painted with Abrupt, and Jet, the pointer with Jet, the index finger with Brisk. The ring finger with Fatigues, (Wear Extraordinaire) and the little finger with Abrupt, and Brisk.
On the right hand – The thumb is painted with Jet, the pointer with Zippy the index finger with Brisk, the ring finger with Pearly Whites, (Wear Extraordinaire) and the little finger with Boogie, After you’ve adorned your nails, apply Crystal Clear, this prevents your nail colors from chipping and peeling. If your nails are weak, use a nail hardener.
First apply Abrupt, as the base and then apply striking gold, stroking the sides of the tips of your nails forming a V shape.
- Color always looks better on nails that are well shaped. If your nails are wide, taper the side edge and give it a round look. File long nails straight across and round the edges. If you’ve large hands, go in for a square-rounded shape .
- Apply the nail polish in the middle of the nail close to the cuticle at the base, stroke up the nail allowing the brush to spread. Stroke one side of the nail in a half circle to the tip and repeat on the other side of the nail.
- Before you apply the nail enamel, rinse well and dry your nails thoroughly – polish sets best on clean and dry nails.
The Classic French Manicure
If you want to flaunt virgin nails and sport a clean look, a French manicure is the best bet, it never fails.
First brush Pearly Whites, across the tips and Sheer Ivories, provides that eternal glaze. Simple and eternally elegant.
Funky Ten Commandments
Here’s a crazy option to contrast the classic look! Paint you nails with any wild color, may be a purple or blue. Or just to be absolutely different and don’t have the patience to create a special look on each nail, take the easy way out. Just paint each nail with a different color.
The Top hand – Starting from the thumb, Jet is painted on, then Departure, Wild Grape, and finishing off with Deeply Red, The Lower hand – Starting from the thumb Departure, Deeply Red.
Here’s a crazy option to contrast that classic look! Paint your nails in a haze of lilac.
Always let the first coat of nail enamel dry and then apply another coat.
Incoming search terms:
- french nails
- funky fingernail pictures
- french nail