Funky Trend

Funky Trend

Cool Laptop Skins

Apr. 25, 2009 9 Comments Posted under: Accessories, Tech


The GelaSkins Bookshelf Laptop Skin is a magical design which looks like it just leapt off of the page of a fantasy novel. The design contains various images such as books, toys and dolls that sit on old wooden bookshelves.

This is HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition.An artsy laptop manufactured by Hewlett-Packard.

This is indeed unusual . And it is damn hard to make something like this on your own.

The GelaSkins SteamPunk Laptop Skin is fantastic skin that will make your laptop stand out from everyone else’s.

This laptop skin was designed for those with a patriotic spirit. Decorate your laptop by flying this Old Glory design.

Its a Shalgo Laptop Designs. This Dutch company offers a number of the so-called mozaikits which you can place not only on your laptop, but also, for instance, on walls. Stylish.

This is unique craft works transparent aptop skin

Its a MacBook skin.In most cases you can use your own skin designs and let some skin printing store print them out for you. That was the case here.

You’ll find some artistic laptop skins (art, design, typography etc.) like tis one in GelaSkins.


Its a nice idea to have a clown face on a laptop

LapSchticks create a unique personalized look, and are easily applied to the top of any laptop.

A crazy laptop skin

Follow Me on Pinterest


9 Comments Leave a comment

  1. Prince said:

    Aug. 5, 2009

    Do you guys have and sell a Nigerian Flag skin for a laptop?

  2. Prince said:

    Aug. 5, 2009

    Do you guys have and sell a Nigerian Flag skin for a laptop?

  3. Jason said:

    Dec. 17, 2009

    can you please tell me where i can buy that laptop skin that has the raising of the flag and the edges shredding back? Thanks a bunch!!!

  4. Jason said:

    Dec. 17, 2009

    can you please tell me where i can buy that laptop skin that has the raising of the flag and the edges shredding back? Thanks a bunch!!!

  5. jake said:

    Mar. 6, 2010

    where can i avail this product?

  6. jake said:

    Mar. 6, 2010

    where can i avail this product?

  7. danielle mohler said:

    Mar. 25, 2010

    Where can I get the cover with the soldiers holding up the flag?

  8. danielle mohler said:

    Mar. 25, 2010

    Where can I get the cover with the soldiers holding up the flag?

  9. Best Woodworking Plans said:

    Dec. 20, 2010

    This laptop skin was designed for those with a patriotic spirit. Decorate your laptop by flying this Old Glory design.

Leave a Reply