Funky Trend

Funky Trend

Funky LED Eyelashes

Nov. 26, 2009 10 Comments Posted under: Accessories, Tech


LED light up eyelashes are the new craze amongst Asian women, claiming that they accentuate their eyes and make them look bigger. They are made with built in censors that enable them to track the motion of your pupils so you can turn them off with a distinct tilt of the head. The Korean designer  Soomi Park has designed these strangely fascinating LED lashes. The fun part is that the lashes are hooked up to a tilt sensor so when you tilt your head in specific directions the lashes light up. The LED Eyelashes have a mercury sensor that controls the light on the face. When wearing the LED eyelashes, you look embellished as if you were wearing a piece of fashion jewelry.


Link….

Follow Me on Pinterest


10 Comments Leave a comment

  1. Ronelle said:

    Dec. 5, 2009

    I would like to import the LED eyelashes, who supplies these?

  2. Ronelle said:

    Dec. 5, 2009

    I would like to import the LED eyelashes, who supplies these?

  3. raefuun said:

    Mar. 16, 2010

    I don’t care how many heads would turn– I would love to sport a pair of these!

  4. raefuun said:

    Mar. 15, 2010

    I don’t care how many heads would turn– I would love to sport a pair of these!

  5. Sandra said:

    Mar. 19, 2010

    how much do the led eyelashes cost?

  6. Sandra said:

    Mar. 19, 2010

    how much do the led eyelashes cost?

  7. gee hun said:

    Mar. 30, 2010

    I would like to know more about these lashes. How much would your wholesale price be? Can you email me your price ranges. Tnx.

  8. gee hun said:

    Mar. 30, 2010

    I would like to know more about these lashes. How much would your wholesale price be? Can you email me your price ranges. Tnx.

  9. you-dont-need-to-kno! said:

    Apr. 22, 2011

    i want some!

  10. gorgeous girls said:

    Dec. 7, 2011

    Normally I don’t learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice article.

Leave a Reply