• Tye dye and dip dye (Givenchy, Comme des Garcons, Raf Simons)
• Bright and Coral pinks (Givenchy, John Galliano, Viktor & Rolf, Louis Vuitton)
• Bright Sky Blue (Gucci and Versace)
• Safari cuts and colors (Jean Paul Gaultier, Dries Van Noten, Yohji Yamamoto, Yves Saint Laurent)
• Cocoon Jackets (Raf Simons, Viktor & Rolf)
• Grey (Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent)
If there is one menswear show that is bound to shock, it is John Galliano. This season, the theme was a mix of everything, in fluoro pinks and other crazy brights.
Jean Paul Gaultier’s western theme for Spring Summer 2009 mixed cowboy styling with classic-cut pieces.
The strength of Yves Saint Laurent’s Spring Summer 2009 collection definitely were the softened color palette.
Moschino appears to have filled the front row of their Spring Summer 2009 Menswear show with huge stuffed animals. Well that is pretty damn cool. So was the collection, with a picnic themes and lots of fun prints.
Bottega Veneta dresses for this season are stunning, Loose, unstructured suits in light fabrics, paired with over sized bags were followed by nerdy but cool tuxedos, complete with bow ties.